- The Proposed Equal Rights Amendment: Contemporary Ratification Issues -- Click to view this document
- Selected Legislative Proposals to Reform the Housing Finance System -- Click to view this document
- Regulation of Clinical Tests: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Devices, Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs), and Genetic Tests -- Click to view this document
- Armed Conflict in Syria:Overview and U.S. Response -- Click to view this document
- Congress\'s Contempt Power and the Enforcement of Congressional Subpoenas: Law, History, Practice, and Procedure -- Click to view this document
- Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade -- Click to view this document
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA): Gaming on Newly Acquired Lands -- Click to view this document
- Military Uniform Procurement: Questions and Answers -- Click to view this document
- Navy Ford (CVN-78) Class Aircraft Carrier Program: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- The Help America Vote Act and Election Administration: Overview and Issues -- Click to view this document
Best Tax Havens Avoid Tax Evasion
Tax avoidance refers to a legal reduction in taxes. Tax evasion refers to tax reductions that are illegal. Both types are discussed in this guide. It is often mistakenly thought that tax avoidance techniques are only for giant corporations and the super wealthy. Don't be mislead. They are also available to small- and medium-sized businesses as well as individuals.
There are very few individuals who have the expertise to safely and legally pursue tax avoidance through tax havens. The use of a qualified tax attorney is essential, often also requiring the assistance of a Certified Public Accountant. It is estimated that tax evasion costs the government between $40 billion and $70 billion per year. Evade rather than avoid taxes and a perp walk may well be in your future.
That said, you are under no obligation to pay more taxes that you can legally avoid. Just as you have no qualms about deducting the interest paid on your home mortgage or receiving an exemption for your dependent children, so too should you have not qualms about benefiting from other tax avoidance mechanisms.
Use this Guide that we and Kindle have placed in your hands to select the best and safest tax avoidance methods. Don't rely solely on the information contained here in. Use it in a way that will permit you to consult intelligently with a qualified attorney. If you study this Guide carefully, you will reap substantial "cost avoidance" by not having to pay for the time it takes for your attorney to educate you on tax avoidance and tax evasion.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||Tax Havens.pdf||Mar 07, 2013||G1303||55||$9.95||Add to Cart|