today's posted documents
- Budget Reconciliation Process: Timing of Committee Responses to Reconciliation Directives -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration 504/CDC Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- Armed Career Criminal Act (18 U.S.C. 924(e)): An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Renewable Energy Programs and the Farm Bill: Status and Issues -- Click to view this document
- Mandatory Minimum Sentencing: Federal Aggravated Identity Theft -- Click to view this document
The Endangered Species Act and "Sound Science"
This report provides a context for evaluating legislative proposals through examples of how science has been used in selected cases, a discussion of the nature and role of science in general, and its role in the ESA process in particular, together with general and agency information quality requirements and policies, and a review of how the courts have viewed agency use of science.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||RL32992.pdf||Jan 23, 2013||RL32992||30||$29.95||ADD TO CART|