today's posted documents
- Invoking Cloture in the Senate -- Click to view this document
- Legislative Actions to Repeal, Defund, or Delay the Affordable Care Act -- Click to view this document
- Veterans and Homelessness -- Click to view this document
- Public Safety Officers\' Benefits (PSOB) Program -- Click to view this document
- Algeria: Current Issues -- Click to view this document
The Endangered Species Act and "Sound Science"
This report provides a context for evaluating legislative proposals through examples of how science has been used in selected cases, a discussion of the nature and role of science in general, and its role in the ESA process in particular, together with general and agency information quality requirements and policies, and a review of how the courts have viewed agency use of science.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||RL32992.pdf||Jan 23, 2013||RL32992||30||$29.95||Add to Cart|