- Legislation Proposed to Implement the U.S.- Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbons Agreement -- Click to view this document
- Current Debates over Exchange Rates: Overview and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Spectrum Policy: Provisions in the 2012 Spectrum Act -- Click to view this document
- Nigeria: Current Issues and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Iran Sanctions -- Click to view this document
Sentencing and the Federal Prison System: A Compendium
This Compendium provides details on sentences for sex offenses and failure to register as sex offenders. It covers in detail both economic espionage and the stealing of trade secrets. The cybercrime section of this Compendium provides an overview of the federal computer fraud and abuse statute and related federal criminal laws. The somewhat related topic of money laundering through an overview of the elements of federal criminal money laundering statutes and the sanctions imposed for their violation.
Turning to the operation of prisons, the Compendium provides an overview of how the Bureau of Prisons manages the growing federal prison population and examines the Bureau’s appropriations since FY1980.
Up-dated January 28, 2013
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12014 Sentencing and Federal Prison System C-12014.pdf||Jan 28, 2013||C12014||262||$59.95||Add to Cart|