today's posted documents
- Small Business: Access to Capital and Job Creation -- Click to view this document
- EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Manufacturing in International Perspective -- Click to view this document
- Federal Labor Relations Statutes: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Table Egg Production and Hen Welfare: Agreement and Legislative Proposals -- Click to view this document
- Countering Violent Extremism in the United States -- Click to view this document
- Whether Logging Road Runoff Requires a Clean Water Act Permit: Decker v. Northwest Environmental Defense Center -- Click to view this document
- Women in the United States Congress, 1917-2014: Biographical and Committee Assignment Information, and Listings by State and Congress -- Click to view this document
- Research Tax Credit: Current Law and Policy Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- PILT (Payments in Lieu of Taxes): Somewhat Simplified -- Click to view this document
Tax Cuts and Economic Stimulus: How Effective Are the Alternatives?
Several types of tax cuts have been debated for fiscal stimulus bills in recent years, and a fiscal stimulus was adopted in February, 2008 (P.L. 110-185) and a much larger one in February 2009 (P.L. 111-5). Both included individual tax cuts aimed at lower- and middle-income individuals, along with business tax cuts. In December 2010, along with an extension of expiring tax cuts, a temporary payroll tax cut was adopted. Many, but not all, tax cuts that were expiring after 2012 were extended permanently. Further stimulus might be considered in the 113th Congress, if employment rates remain high.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||RS21126.pdf||Jan 18, 2013||RS21126||9||$29.95||Add to Cart|