today's posted documents
- Infrastructure Banks and Debt Finance to Support Surface Transportation Investment -- Click to view this document
- Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda): U.S. and International Response to Philippines Disaster -- Click to view this document
- Iran: U.S. Economic Sanctions and the Authority to Lift Restrictions -- Click to view this document
- U.S.-Mexico Water Sharing: Background and Recent Developments -- Click to view this document
- Mexico\'s Oil and Gas Sector: Background, Reform Efforts, and Implications for the United States -- Click to view this document
- Cancellation of Nongroup Health Insurance Policies -- Click to view this document
- Water Infrastructure Financing: Proposals to Create a Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) Program -- Click to view this document
- Length of Time from Nomination to Confirmation for U.S. Circuit and District Court Nominees: Overview and Policy Options to Shorten the Process -- Click to view this document
- Social Security Disability Insurance (DI) Trust Fund: Background and Solvency Issues -- Click to view this document
- Immigration Legislation and Issues in the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
Tax Cuts and Economic Stimulus: How Effective Are the Alternatives?
Several types of tax cuts have been debated for fiscal stimulus bills in recent years, and a fiscal stimulus was adopted in February, 2008 (P.L. 110-185) and a much larger one in February 2009 (P.L. 111-5). Both included individual tax cuts aimed at lower- and middle-income individuals, along with business tax cuts. In December 2010, along with an extension of expiring tax cuts, a temporary payroll tax cut was adopted. Many, but not all, tax cuts that were expiring after 2012 were extended permanently. Further stimulus might be considered in the 113th Congress, if employment rates remain high.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||RS21126.pdf||Jan 18, 2013||RS21126||9||$29.95||Add to Cart|