today's posted documents
- Terrorism Risk Insurance: Issue Analysis and Overview of Current Program -- Click to view this document
- Clean Air Issues in the 113th Congress: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Reauthorization Proposals in the 113th Congress: Comparison of Major Features of Current Law and H.R. 803 -- Click to view this document
- Human Rights in China and U.S. Policy: Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection: Trade Facilitation, Enforcement, and Security -- Click to view this document
- Proposed Cuts to Air Traffic Control Towers Under Budget Sequestration: Background and Considerations for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Regulation of Dietary Supplements -- Click to view this document
- Energy and Water Development: FY2014 Appropriations, Preliminary Tables -- Click to view this document
Tax Cuts and Economic Stimulus: How Effective Are the Alternatives?
Several types of tax cuts have been debated for fiscal stimulus bills in recent years, and a fiscal stimulus was adopted in February, 2008 (P.L. 110-185) and a much larger one in February 2009 (P.L. 111-5). Both included individual tax cuts aimed at lower- and middle-income individuals, along with business tax cuts. In December 2010, along with an extension of expiring tax cuts, a temporary payroll tax cut was adopted. Many, but not all, tax cuts that were expiring after 2012 were extended permanently. Further stimulus might be considered in the 113th Congress, if employment rates remain high.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||RS21126.pdf||Jan 18, 2013||RS21126||9||$29.95||Add to Cart|