- Increased Department of Defense Role in U.S. Ebola Response -- Click to view this document
- Climate Summit 2014: Warm-Up for 2015 -- Click to view this document
- The "Khorasan Group" in Syria -- Click to view this document
- May States and Localities Hold Aliens Pursuant to Immigration Detainers? -- Click to view this document
- The Endangered Species Act Guide Part 2: Critical Habitat -- Click to view this document
- Treasury’s Actions on Corporate Inversions -- Click to view this document
- When Must Federal Prosecutors Yield to State Ethics Rules? -- Click to view this document
Energy from Shale: The Hydrofracturing Controversy: A Compendium
Natural gas plays a key role in our nation’s clean energy future and the process known as hydraulic fracturing is one way of accessing this vital resource. There are questions whether hydraulic fracturing may impact ground water and surface water quality in ways that threaten human health and the environment.
This 227-page Compendium opens with an examination of energy policy issues facing the 113th Congress. The ensuing sections cover a myriad of issues directly and tangentially related to hydraulic fracturing. Activated hyperlinks within those documents steer you to scores of additional documents focusing on hydrofacturing and related issues.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||C-12035 Hydrofracturing.pdf||Jan 10, 2013||C12035||228||$59.95||ADD TO CART|