- Budget Reconciliation Process: Timing of Committee Responses to Reconciliation Directives -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration 504/CDC Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- Armed Career Criminal Act (18 U.S.C. 924(e)): An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Renewable Energy Programs and the Farm Bill: Status and Issues -- Click to view this document
- Mandatory Minimum Sentencing: Federal Aggravated Identity Theft -- Click to view this document
Energy from Shale: The Hydrofracturing Controversy: A Compendium
Natural gas plays a key role in our nation’s clean energy future and the process known as hydraulic fracturing is one way of accessing this vital resource. There are questions whether hydraulic fracturing may impact ground water and surface water quality in ways that threaten human health and the environment.
This 227-page Compendium opens with an examination of energy policy issues facing the 113th Congress. The ensuing sections cover a myriad of issues directly and tangentially related to hydraulic fracturing. Activated hyperlinks within those documents steer you to scores of additional documents focusing on hydrofacturing and related issues.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||C-12035 Hydrofracturing.pdf||Jan 10, 2013||C12035||228||$59.95||ADD TO CART|