- Small Business: Access to Capital and Job Creation -- Click to view this document
- EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Manufacturing in International Perspective -- Click to view this document
- Federal Labor Relations Statutes: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Table Egg Production and Hen Welfare: Agreement and Legislative Proposals -- Click to view this document
- Countering Violent Extremism in the United States -- Click to view this document
- Whether Logging Road Runoff Requires a Clean Water Act Permit: Decker v. Northwest Environmental Defense Center -- Click to view this document
- Women in the United States Congress, 1917-2014: Biographical and Committee Assignment Information, and Listings by State and Congress -- Click to view this document
- Research Tax Credit: Current Law and Policy Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- PILT (Payments in Lieu of Taxes): Somewhat Simplified -- Click to view this document
Energy from Shale: The Hydrofracturing Controversy: A Compendium
Natural gas plays a key role in our nation’s clean energy future and the process known as hydraulic fracturing is one way of accessing this vital resource. There are questions whether hydraulic fracturing may impact ground water and surface water quality in ways that threaten human health and the environment.
This 227-page Compendium opens with an examination of energy policy issues facing the 113th Congress. The ensuing sections cover a myriad of issues directly and tangentially related to hydraulic fracturing. Activated hyperlinks within those documents steer you to scores of additional documents focusing on hydrofacturing and related issues.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12035 Hydrofracturing.pdf||Jan 10, 2013||C12035||228||$59.95||Add to Cart|