- Tax Reform in the 113th Congress: An Overview of Proposals -- Click to view this document
- The U.S. Science and Engineering Workforce: Recent, Current, and Projected Employment, Wages, and Unemployment -- Click to view this document
- The DHS S&T Directorate: Selected Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Sequestration at the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA): Air Traffic Controller Furloughs and Congressional Response -- Click to view this document
- Status of Federal Funding for State Implementation of Health Insurance Exchanges -- Click to view this document
- Pesticide Use and Water Quality: Are the Laws Complementary or in Conflict? -- Click to view this document
- Japan-U.S. Relations: Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia: Political Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests -- Click to view this document
Energy from Shale: The Hydrofracturing Controversy: A Compendium
Natural gas plays a key role in our nation’s clean energy future and the process known as hydraulic fracturing is one way of accessing this vital resource. There are questions whether hydraulic fracturing may impact ground water and surface water quality in ways that threaten human health and the environment.
This 227-page Compendium opens with an examination of energy policy issues facing the 113th Congress. The ensuing sections cover a myriad of issues directly and tangentially related to hydraulic fracturing. Activated hyperlinks within those documents steer you to scores of additional documents focusing on hydrofacturing and related issues.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12035 Hydrofracturing.pdf||Jan 10, 2013||C12035||228||$59.95||Add to Cart|