- How Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Typically Handle Requests to Create Oil, Gas, or Mineral Leases on Residential Properties -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Textile Manufacturing and the Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations -- Click to view this document
- The 2013 Cybersecurity Executive Order: Overview and Considerations for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Ozone Air Quality Standards: EPA\'s 2013-2015 Revision -- Click to view this document
- The Federal Communications Commission: Current Structure and Its Role in the Changing Telecommunications Landscape -- Click to view this document
- Navy Force Structure and Shipbuilding Plans: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Community Services Block Grants (CSBG): Background and Funding -- Click to view this document
- Afghanistan: Politics, Elections, and Government Performance -- Click to view this document
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: (FERPA) A Legal Overview -- Click to view this document
- Hearing on the Federal and State Partnership for Environmental Protection Act of 2013, the Reducing Excessive Deadline Obligations Act of 2013, and the Federal Facility Accountability Act of 2013 -- Click to view this document
Energy from Shale: The Hydrofracturing Controversy: A Compendium
Natural gas plays a key role in our nation’s clean energy future and the process known as hydraulic fracturing is one way of accessing this vital resource. There are questions whether hydraulic fracturing may impact ground water and surface water quality in ways that threaten human health and the environment.
This 227-page Compendium opens with an examination of energy policy issues facing the 113th Congress. The ensuing sections cover a myriad of issues directly and tangentially related to hydraulic fracturing. Activated hyperlinks within those documents steer you to scores of additional documents focusing on hydrofacturing and related issues.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12035 Hydrofracturing.pdf||Jan 10, 2013||C12035||228||$59.95||Add to Cart|