- The Americans with Disabilities Act and Service Animals -- Click to view this document
- Securities and Exchange Commission Issues New Money Market Rules -- Click to view this document
- OCE Reports First Enforcement Action Against Non-Registered Lobbyists -- Click to view this document
- Challenge to Conduct of Expedited Removal Proceedings for Alien Mothers with Children Could Also Affect Processing of Unaccompanied Children -- Click to view this document
- DOJ & Bank of America Enter Biggest Civil Settlement in U.S. History -- Click to view this document
- 9th Circuit Decision Enables DACA Beneficiaries—and Other Aliens Granted Deferred Action—to Get Arizona Driver’s Licenses -- Click to view this document
- Considerations for Possible Authorization for Use of Military Force Against the Islamic State -- Click to view this document
- H.J.Res. 124, the FY2015 Continuing Resolution -- Click to view this document
- Gross Negligence and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: Potential Implications and Context -- Click to view this document
- South Sudan: Current Issues -- Click to view this document
- The Islamic State: Q&A -- Click to view this document
UFOS- Spotted; Extraterrestrials- Discovered? #1 Source for Authoritative Experts and Credible Witnesses
Unidentified flying objects (UFOs) have been a source of concern, anxiety, and ridicule for more than three decades in the United States, and for centuries on a global scale. The question in the case of UFOs is not whether there is other intelligent life in the universe, but whether it has visited Earth, and if not, then what accounts for the thousands of reports of strange lights and phenomena which seem to have no other explanation? The 1977 film Close Encounters of the Third Kindrekindled interest in the UFO debate for a short time, and the 1982 movie E.T. the Extraterrestrialrefocused attention on the possible existence of other intelligent life in the universe.
We start this book with an historical review of sightings of and contacts with UFOs and aliens. This review is followed by commentary on U.S. Congressional, and U.S. Air Force investigations into specific UFO sightings and contacts. While a majority of this book is taken from the 1983 Congressional Research Service publication The UFO Enigma, Additional information is provided through hyperlinks (such as the two provided in the paragraph, above, research performed by other entities, commentaries by witnesses and respected UFO logists both supporting and contradicting the conclusions reached predominantly by Air Force investigating entities, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Since 1983, the U.S. federal government has ended its investigation of UFOs. The reason given is that the Air Force, in their investigations, determined that UFOs posed no threat to the nation. They arrived at that conclusion despite the opinion expressed in a Central Intelligence Agency memorandum of December 2, 1952 indicating “At this time, the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention….Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitudes and traveling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of aerial vehicles.
The editors of this work agree that there is likely no threat posed by UFOs. There are no known incidents of UFOs purposely attacking ground, airborne, or spaceborn vehicles. On the contrary, there are incidents which appear to be efforts to warn aircraft and spacecraft from approaching too close. What appear to be warning shots were “fired” on several occasions over the years. Given the technology required to create an extraterrestrial vehicle – possibly faster than the speed of light – one can comfortably presume that their technology is also capable of producing effective weapons. If so, this strongly indicates a non-hostile intent.
The question, however, remains whether or not there is reason to continue investigations in that UFOs may have something to teach us. If UFOs are extraterrestrial visitors or entities that have managed to penetrate our dimension from another dimension, this may well be possible.
A first step might be to attempt to communicate with our visitors. It’s quite possible that they have tried to communicate with us, but as far as we can determine no attempts have been made to answer their possible messages. One possible example of their attempted communication would be the quite amazing Wroughton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom crop circle, a complex presentation based on the first ten digits of Pi. If this was created by extraterrestrials as an attempt to establish communications, we earthlings could have answered with another crop circle showing that we recognized pi and upon that could build a “language” through which we could communicate one with the other.
With our government firmly out of the picture, having abdicated any responsibility they may have to monitor the UFO phenomena, private organizations have taken over that responsibility. While they lack the resources available to the federal government, at present they – and a few foreign government entities – are all that is available.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||ufo 2013-2.pdf||Mar 11, 2013||G-1301||150||$9.95||ADD TO CART|