- "Court Decision Raises Questions about the Rules Governing Acquisitions of Commercial Items" -- Click to view this document
- "En Banc Ninth Circuit to Hear Visual Artists’ Appeal in Case That Struck Down California’s Resale Royalties Act" -- Click to view this document
- "Federal District Court Dismisses Takings Clause Class Action Involving Treasury’s Investments in Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac" -- Click to view this document
- "How OFAC Calculates Penalties for Violations of Economic Sanctions" -- Click to view this document
- "Net Neutrality: Can the FCC Reclassify Broadband Internet Access Services?" -- Click to view this document
- The ITC, Transmissions of Digital Data, Patent Infringement, and Teeth-Straightening -- Click to view this document
- Congressional Oversight and Investigations -- Click to view this document
- Space Exploration -- Click to view this document
- Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank) Reauthorization -- Click to view this document
- Trade Remedies: Antidumping and Countervailing Duties -- Click to view this document
- H.R. 5781: Legislation to Maximize Water Supplies to Address Drought in California -- Click to view this document
- The "Militarization" of Law Enforcement and the Department of Defense's "1033 Program" -- Click to view this document
- Tax Extenders Legislation in the 113th Congress: A Status Update -- Click to view this document
- What Is the Current State of the Economic Recovery? -- Click to view this document
- "EPA Delays Decision on 2014 Renewable Fuel Standard to 2015" -- Click to view this document
- "How Would ABLE Accounts Interact with Federal Means-Tested Programs?" -- Click to view this document
- "What Is 5G? Implications for Spectrum and Technology Policy" -- Click to view this document
- "Attorney General Nominations Since the Reagan Administration" -- Click to view this document
- FDA Finalizes New Rules for Calorie Labeling in Restaurants -- Click to view this document
- The Legislative Process on the House Floor: An Introduction -- Click to view this document
- Internet Domain Names: Background and Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- The "8(a) Program" for Small Businesses Owned and Controlled by the Socially and Economically Disadvantaged: Legal Requirements and Issues -- Click to view this document
- Federal Agency Actions Following the Supreme Court\'s Climate Change Decision in Massachusetts v. EPA: A Chronology -- Click to view this document
- U.S.-Taiwan Relationship: Overview of Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- Internet Governance and the Domain Name System: Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Membership of the 113th Congress: A Profile -- Click to view this document
- Counting Regulations: An Overview of Rulemaking, Types of Federal Regulations, and Pages in the Federal Register -- Click to view this document
- An Overview of Unconventional Oil and Natural Gas: Resources and Federal Actions -- Click to view this document
- Securing U.S. Diplomatic Facilities and Personnel Abroad: Legislative and Executive Branch Initiatives -- Click to view this document
- Energy-Water Nexus: The Energy Sector\'s Water Use -- Click to view this document
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA): Resources for Frequently Asked Questions -- Click to view this document
- Iran: Interim Nuclear Agreement and Talks on a Comprehensive Accord -- Click to view this document
- EPA and the Army Corps\' Proposed Rule to Define "Waters of the United States" -- Click to view this document
- State Children\'s Health Insurance Program: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Export-Import Bank Reauthorization: Frequently Asked Questions -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Greenhouse Gas Emissions: Recent Trends and Factors -- Click to view this document
- Department of Homeland Security: FY2015 Appropriations -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Secret Service Protection Mission Funding and Staffing: Fact Sheet -- Click to view this document
- The Obama Administration\'s November 2014 Immigration Initiatives: Questions and Answers -- Click to view this document
- Senate Standing Committees\' Rules on Legislative Activities and Executive Business: Analysis for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- China and Proliferation of Weapons of Mass Destruction and Missiles: Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- Casework in a Congressional Office: Background, Rules, Laws, and Resources -- Click to view this document
- The Budget Control Act and Trends in Discretionary Spending -- Click to view this document
- The Help America Vote Act and Election Administration: Overview and Issues -- Click to view this document
- Guam: U.S. Defense Deployments -- Click to view this document
- Speaking on the House Floor: Gaining Time and Parliamentary Phraseology -- Click to view this document
UFOS- Spotted; Extraterrestrials- Discovered? #1 Source for Authoritative Experts and Credible Witnesses
Unidentified flying objects (UFOs) have been a source of concern, anxiety, and ridicule for more than three decades in the United States, and for centuries on a global scale. The question in the case of UFOs is not whether there is other intelligent life in the universe, but whether it has visited Earth, and if not, then what accounts for the thousands of reports of strange lights and phenomena which seem to have no other explanation? The 1977 film Close Encounters of the Third Kindrekindled interest in the UFO debate for a short time, and the 1982 movie E.T. the Extraterrestrialrefocused attention on the possible existence of other intelligent life in the universe.
We start this book with an historical review of sightings of and contacts with UFOs and aliens. This review is followed by commentary on U.S. Congressional, and U.S. Air Force investigations into specific UFO sightings and contacts. While a majority of this book is taken from the 1983 Congressional Research Service publication The UFO Enigma, Additional information is provided through hyperlinks (such as the two provided in the paragraph, above, research performed by other entities, commentaries by witnesses and respected UFO logists both supporting and contradicting the conclusions reached predominantly by Air Force investigating entities, the Central Intelligence Agency, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Since 1983, the U.S. federal government has ended its investigation of UFOs. The reason given is that the Air Force, in their investigations, determined that UFOs posed no threat to the nation. They arrived at that conclusion despite the opinion expressed in a Central Intelligence Agency memorandum of December 2, 1952 indicating “At this time, the reports of incidents convince us that there is something going on that must have immediate attention….Sightings of unexplained objects at great altitudes and traveling at high speeds in the vicinity of major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they are not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of aerial vehicles.
The editors of this work agree that there is likely no threat posed by UFOs. There are no known incidents of UFOs purposely attacking ground, airborne, or spaceborn vehicles. On the contrary, there are incidents which appear to be efforts to warn aircraft and spacecraft from approaching too close. What appear to be warning shots were “fired” on several occasions over the years. Given the technology required to create an extraterrestrial vehicle – possibly faster than the speed of light – one can comfortably presume that their technology is also capable of producing effective weapons. If so, this strongly indicates a non-hostile intent.
The question, however, remains whether or not there is reason to continue investigations in that UFOs may have something to teach us. If UFOs are extraterrestrial visitors or entities that have managed to penetrate our dimension from another dimension, this may well be possible.
A first step might be to attempt to communicate with our visitors. It’s quite possible that they have tried to communicate with us, but as far as we can determine no attempts have been made to answer their possible messages. One possible example of their attempted communication would be the quite amazing Wroughton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom crop circle, a complex presentation based on the first ten digits of Pi. If this was created by extraterrestrials as an attempt to establish communications, we earthlings could have answered with another crop circle showing that we recognized pi and upon that could build a “language” through which we could communicate one with the other.
With our government firmly out of the picture, having abdicated any responsibility they may have to monitor the UFO phenomena, private organizations have taken over that responsibility. While they lack the resources available to the federal government, at present they – and a few foreign government entities – are all that is available.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||ufo 2013-2.pdf||Mar 11, 2013||G-1301||150||$9.95||ADD TO CART|