- Congressional Liaison Offices of Selected Federal Agencies -- Click to view this document
- Recently Expired Housing Related Tax Provisions ("Tax Extenders"): In Brief -- Click to view this document
- Sanitary and Phytosanitary (SPS) and Related Non-Tariff Barriers to Agricultural Trade -- Click to view this document
- Reform of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Courts: A Brief Overview -- Click to view this document
- Unlawfully Present Aliens, Driver\'s Licenses, and Other State-Issued ID: Select Legal Issues -- Click to view this document
- Navy Littoral Combat Ship (LCS) Program: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Navy Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) Program: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Runaway and Homeless Youth: Demographics and Programs -- Click to view this document
- The Budget Control Act and Trends in Discretionary Spending -- Click to view this document
- The U.S. Secret Service: History and Missions -- Click to view this document
- Survivor Benefits for Families of Civilian Federal Employees and Retirees -- Click to view this document
- The Peace Corps: Current Issues -- Click to view this document
- Navy Irregular Warfare and Counterterrorism Operations: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Navy Ship Names: Background For Congress -- Click to view this document
UFOS- Spotted; Extraterrestrials- Discovered? #1 Source for Authoritative Experts and Credible Witnesses
Unidentified flying objects (UFOs) have been a source ofÂ concern, anxiety, and ridicule for more than three decades in theÂ United States, and for centuries on a global scale. The questionÂ in the case of UFOs is not whether there is other intelligent lifeÂ in the universe, but whether it has visited Earth, and if not, thenÂ what accounts for the thousands of reports of strange lights andÂ phenomena which seem to have no other explanation? The 1977Â filmÂ Close Encounters of the Third Kindrekindled interest in theÂ UFO debate for a short time, and the 1982 movie E.T. theÂ Extraterrestrialrefocused attention on the possible existence ofÂ other intelligent life in the universe.
We start this book with an historical review of sightings of andÂ contacts with UFOs and aliens. This review is followed byÂ commentary on U.S. Congressional, and U.S. Air ForceÂ investigations into specific UFO sightings and contacts. While aÂ majority of this book is taken from the 1983 CongressionalÂ Research Service publication The UFO Enigma, AdditionalÂ information is provided through hyperlinks (such as the twoÂ provided in the paragraph, above, research performed by otherÂ entities, commentaries by witnesses and respected UFO logistsÂ both supporting and contradicting the conclusions reachedÂ predominantly by Air Force investigating entities, the CentralÂ Intelligence Agency, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Since 1983, the U.S. federal government has ended itsÂ investigation of UFOs. The reason given is that the Air Force, inÂ their investigations, determined that UFOs posed no threat to theÂ nation. They arrived at that conclusion despite the opinionÂ expressed in a Central Intelligence Agency memorandum ofÂ December 2, 1952 indicating â€œAt this time, the reports ofÂ incidents convince us that there is something going on that mustÂ have immediate attentionâ€¦.Sightings of unexplained objects atÂ great altitudes and traveling at high speeds in the vicinity ofÂ major U.S. defense installations are of such nature that they areÂ not attributable to natural phenomena or known types of aerialÂ vehicles.
The editors of this work agree that there is likely no threat posedÂ by UFOs. There are no known incidents of UFOs purposelyÂ attacking ground, airborne, or spaceborn vehicles. On theÂ contrary, there are incidents which appear to be efforts to warnÂ aircraft and spacecraft from approaching too close. What appearÂ to be warning shots were â€œfiredâ€ on several occasions over theÂ years. Given the technology required to create an extraterrestrialÂ vehicle â€“ possibly faster than the speed of light â€“ one canÂ comfortably presume that their technology is also capable ofÂ producing effective weapons. If so, this strongly indicates a non-hostileÂ intent.
The question, however, remains whether or not there is reason toÂ continue investigations in that UFOs may have something toÂ teach us. If UFOs are extraterrestrial visitors or entities thatÂ have managed to penetrate our dimension from anotherÂ dimension, this may well be possible.
A first step might be to attempt to communicate with ourÂ visitors. Itâ€™s quite possible that they have tried to communicateÂ with us, but as far as we can determine no attempts have beenÂ made to answer their possible messages. One possible exampleÂ of their attempted communication would be the quite amazingÂ Wroughton, Wiltshire, United Kingdom crop circle, a complexÂ presentation based on the first ten digits of Pi. If this wasÂ created by extraterrestrials as an attempt to establishÂ communications, we earthlings could have answered withÂ another crop circle showing that we recognized pi and upon thatÂ could build a â€œlanguageâ€ through which we could communicateÂ one with the other.
With our government firmly out of the picture, having abdicatedÂ any responsibility they may have to monitor the UFOÂ phenomena, private organizations have taken over thatÂ responsibility. While they lack the resources available to theÂ federal government, at present they â€“ and a few foreignÂ government entities â€“ are all that is available.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||ufo 2013-2.pdf||Mar 11, 2013||G-1301||150||$9.95||ADD TO CART|