- Legislation Proposed to Implement the U.S.- Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbons Agreement -- Click to view this document
- Current Debates over Exchange Rates: Overview and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Spectrum Policy: Provisions in the 2012 Spectrum Act -- Click to view this document
- Nigeria: Current Issues and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Iran Sanctions -- Click to view this document
Personal Tax Credits: A Compendium
Individuals have numerous tax credits for which they may be entitled when filing their tax returns. For 2012 they include the adoption credit, alternative fuel vehicle refueling property credit, the child and dependent care expenses credit, the child tax credit, the earned income credit, education credits, credit for the elderly or the disable, the foreign tax credit, the general business credit, the health coverage tax credit, the mortgage interest credit, the qualified electric vehicle passive activity credit, the qualified plug-in electric drive motor vehicle credit, the prior year minimum tax credit, the retirement savings contribution credit, and the credit to holders of tax credit bonds.
Documents contained in this Compendium provide details on various personal tax credits, including legislative actions in recent Congresses. A related Compendium the Business Tax Credits Compendium provides similar information on tax credits that are available to businesses.
Updated document as of Jan-30-2013
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12032 Personal Tax Credits (2).pdf||Jan 30, 2013||C12032||354||$39.95||Add to Cart|