- Navy Ohio Replacement (SSBN[X]) Ballistic Missile Submarine Program: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- The New START Treaty: Central Limits and Key Provisions -- Click to view this document
- U.S.-Mexican Security Cooperation: the MÃ©rida Initiative and Beyond -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Management and Technical Assistance Training Programs -- Click to view this document
- Peace Talks in Colombia -- Click to view this document
- Social Security: Calculation and History of Taxing Benefits -- Click to view this document
- Coast Guard Polar Icebreaker Modernization: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Carcieri v. Salazar: The Secretary of the Interior May Not Acquire Trust Land for the Narragansett Indian Tribe Under 25 U.S.C. Â§ 465 Because That Statute Applies to Tribes "Under Federal Jurisdiction" in 1934 -- Click to view this document
- Retirement and Survivor Annuities for Former Spouses of Federal Employees -- Click to view this document
- Waiver Authority Under the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|