- The Affordable Care Act and Small Business: Economic Issues -- Click to view this document
- FY2014 National Defense Authorization Act: Selected Military Personnel Issues -- Click to view this document
- Implementation of Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS): Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Marine Corps Drawdown, Force Structure Initiatives, and Roles and Missions: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Independence of Federal Financial Regulators -- Click to view this document
- Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation Expensing Allowances: Current Law, Legislative Proposals in the 113th Congress, and Economic Effects -- Click to view this document
- Japan-U.S. Relations: Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Ukraine: Current Issues and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- The First Day of a New Congress: A Guide to Proceedings on the Senate Floor -- Click to view this document
- Mountaintop Mining: Background on Current Controversies -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|