- The Americans with Disabilities Act and Service Animals -- Click to view this document
- Securities and Exchange Commission Issues New Money Market Rules -- Click to view this document
- OCE Reports First Enforcement Action Against Non-Registered Lobbyists -- Click to view this document
- Challenge to Conduct of Expedited Removal Proceedings for Alien Mothers with Children Could Also Affect Processing of Unaccompanied Children -- Click to view this document
- DOJ & Bank of America Enter Biggest Civil Settlement in U.S. History -- Click to view this document
- 9th Circuit Decision Enables DACA Beneficiaries—and Other Aliens Granted Deferred Action—to Get Arizona Driver’s Licenses -- Click to view this document
- Considerations for Possible Authorization for Use of Military Force Against the Islamic State -- Click to view this document
- H.J.Res. 124, the FY2015 Continuing Resolution -- Click to view this document
- Gross Negligence and the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill: Potential Implications and Context -- Click to view this document
- South Sudan: Current Issues -- Click to view this document
- The Islamic State: Q&A -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||ADD TO CART|