- Small Business Administration 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- Changes in the Arctic: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration 504/CDC Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- U.S.-Taiwan Relationship: Overview of Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Crude Oil Production and Natural Gas Production in Federal and Non-Federal Areas -- Click to view this document
- Federal Health Centers -- Click to view this document
- Cybersecurity: Authoritative Reports and Resources, by Topic -- Click to view this document
- SBA Assistance to Small Business Startups: Client Experiences and Program Impact -- Click to view this document
- Expired and Expiring Temporary Tax Provisions ("Tax Extenders") -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration Trade and Export Promotion Programs -- Click to view this document
- The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC): An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Community Services Block Grants (CSBG): Background and Funding -- Click to view this document
- Russian Political, Economic, and Security Issues and U.S. Interests -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|