- Small Business: Access to Capital and Job Creation -- Click to view this document
- EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Manufacturing in International Perspective -- Click to view this document
- Federal Labor Relations Statutes: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Table Egg Production and Hen Welfare: Agreement and Legislative Proposals -- Click to view this document
- Countering Violent Extremism in the United States -- Click to view this document
- Whether Logging Road Runoff Requires a Clean Water Act Permit: Decker v. Northwest Environmental Defense Center -- Click to view this document
- Women in the United States Congress, 1917-2014: Biographical and Committee Assignment Information, and Listings by State and Congress -- Click to view this document
- Research Tax Credit: Current Law and Policy Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- PILT (Payments in Lieu of Taxes): Somewhat Simplified -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|