- Biological Opinions for the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta: A Case Law Summary -- Click to view this document
- The Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program: Categorical Eligibility -- Click to view this document
- Border Security: Immigration Enforcement Between Ports of Entry -- Click to view this document
- Terrorist Watch List Screening and Background Checks for Firearms -- Click to view this document
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies (THUD): FY2013 Appropriations -- Click to view this document
- The Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA): An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Instances of Use of United States Armed Forces Abroad, 1798-2013 -- Click to view this document
- Community Development Financial Institutions (CDFI) Fund: Programs and Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- Securing U.S. Diplomatic Facilities and Personnel Abroad: Background and Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- Syria's Chemical Weapons: Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Nuclear Energy: Overview of Congressional Issues -- Click to view this document
- Terminating Contracts for the Government's Convenience: Answers to Frequently Asked Questions -- Click to view this document
- Selected Agency Budget Justifications for FY2014 -- Click to view this document
- The Enactment of Appropriations Measures During Lame Duck Sessions -- Click to view this document
- Missing Adults: Background, Federal Programs, and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|