- Tax Reform in the 113th Congress: An Overview of Proposals -- Click to view this document
- SBA Assistance to Small Business Startups: Client Experiences and Program Impact -- Click to view this document
- Syria: Overview of the Humanitarian Response -- Click to view this document
- Energy and Water Development: FY2014 Appropriations -- Click to view this document
- The Buy American Act in Brief: Preferences for "Domestic" Supplies and Construction Materials in Federal Procurements -- Click to view this document
- Democratic Republic of Congo: Background and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- EU-U.S. Economic Ties: Framework, Scope, and Magnitude -- Click to view this document
- The First Day of a New Congress: A Guide to Proceedings on the House Floor -- Click to view this document
- The Berry Amendment: Requiring Defense Procurement to Come from Domestic Sources -- Click to view this document
- Free Trade Agreements: Impact on U.S. Trade and Implications for U.S. Trade Policy -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|