- Foreign Assistance to North Korea -- Click to view this document
- Credit for Military Service Under Civilian Federal Employee Retirement Systems -- Click to view this document
- Navy Shipboard Lasers for Surface, Air, and Missile Defense: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- The Trend in Long-Term Unemployment and Characteristics of Workers Unemployed for Two Years or More -- Click to view this document
- Discretionary Budget Authority by Subfunction: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- The Child Tax Credit: Current Law and Legislative History -- Click to view this document
- Sex Trafficking of Children in the United States: Overview and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Veterans\' Medical Care: FY2014 Appropriations -- Click to view this document
- The Affordable Care Act and Small Business: Economic Issues -- Click to view this document
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA): Resources for Frequently Asked Questions -- Click to view this document
- Implementation of Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS): Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Federal Minimum Wage, Tax-Transfer Earnings Supplements, and Poverty -- Click to view this document
- Armenia, Azerbaijan, and Georgia: Political Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests -- Click to view this document
- Ukraine: Current Issues and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|