- Legislative Branch: FY2014 Appropriations -- Click to view this document
- Securing U.S. Diplomatic Facilities and Personnel Abroad: Legislative and Executive Branch Initiatives -- Click to view this document
- Unemployment Insurance: Programs and Benefits -- Click to view this document
- Central Asia: Regional Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests -- Click to view this document
- How Measures Are Brought to the Senate Floor: A Brief Introduction -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|