- Special Minimum Wages for Workers with Disabilities: Frequently Asked Questions -- Click to view this document
- Analysis of S. 2198: Emergency Drought Relief Act of 2014 -- Click to view this document
- Selected Agency Budget Justifications for FY2015 -- Click to view this document
- Section 179 and Bonus Depreciation Expensing Allowances: Current Law, Legislative Proposals in the 113th Congress, and Economic Effects -- Click to view this document
- Navy DDG-51 and DDG-1000 Destroyer Programs: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Millennium Challenge Corporation -- Click to view this document
- Oman: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Drinking Water State Revolving Fund (DWSRF): Program Overview and Issues -- Click to view this document
- What\'s the Difference? -- Comparing U.S. and Chinese Trade Data -- Click to view this document
- Security Assistance Reform: "Section 1206" Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
Surface Transportation: A Compendium
This Compendium consists of on various aspects of surface transportation, from highway and bridge programs to public transit programs and inter-modal transportation.
The documents within this Compendium that discuss highway and bridge programs consist of issues of tolling on interstate highways; legislative history of federal aid to roads and highways; repairing and reconstructing disaster damaged roads and bridges; a background and issues for congress on the role of the environmental review process in federally funded highway projects; an overview of the federal-aid highway pro-gram.
Documents that discuss the public transit program and intermodal topics range from the funding issues in surface transportation reauthorization; moving ahead for progress in the 21st Century Act (P.L. 112-114); North American Free Trade Agreement; implementation of the future of commercial trucking across the Mexican border; railroad access and competition issues within railroad companies; passenger train access to freight railroad tracks; issues and recent events on the development of high speed rail in the United States; overview and policy issues of positive train control; and the federal freight policy.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12019 surface transportation.pdf||Dec 27, 2012||C12019||344||$79.95||Add to Cart|