- Cuba: U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances -- Click to view this document
- Assistance to Firefighters Program: Distribution of Fire Grant Funding -- Click to view this document
- Recess Appointments: A Legal Overview -- Click to view this document
- Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response: The SAFER Grant Program -- Click to view this document
- Child Support Enforcement Program Incentive Payments: Background and Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- Trends in Discretionary Spending -- Click to view this document
- United States Fire Administration: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Broadband Deployment: Legal Issues for the Siting of Wireless Communications Facilities and Amendments to the Pole Attachment Rule -- Click to view this document
Community and Regional Economic Development: A Compendium
This 300+ page Compendium leads off with a section focusing on community development block grants, covering the Neighborhood Stabilization Program designed to assist communities affected by foreclosures, and grants to assist with disaster relief and recovery, as well as background information and funding is-sues.
Other sections cover tax incentives, including information on tax-credit and private activity bonds; and broadband loan and grant programs and other federal assistance programs.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12027 Community and Regional Economic Development C-12027.pdf||Jan 28, 2013||C12027||328||$79.95||Add to Cart|