- Infrastructure Banks and Debt Finance to Support Surface Transportation Investment -- Click to view this document
- Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda): U.S. and International Response to Philippines Disaster -- Click to view this document
- Iran: U.S. Economic Sanctions and the Authority to Lift Restrictions -- Click to view this document
- U.S.-Mexico Water Sharing: Background and Recent Developments -- Click to view this document
- Mexico\'s Oil and Gas Sector: Background, Reform Efforts, and Implications for the United States -- Click to view this document
- Cancellation of Nongroup Health Insurance Policies -- Click to view this document
- Water Infrastructure Financing: Proposals to Create a Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) Program -- Click to view this document
- Length of Time from Nomination to Confirmation for U.S. Circuit and District Court Nominees: Overview and Policy Options to Shorten the Process -- Click to view this document
- Social Security Disability Insurance (DI) Trust Fund: Background and Solvency Issues -- Click to view this document
- Immigration Legislation and Issues in the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
Community and Regional Economic Development: A Compendium
This 300+ page Compendium leads off with a section focusing on community development block grants, covering the Neighborhood Stabilization Program designed to assist communities affected by foreclosures, and grants to assist with disaster relief and recovery, as well as background information and funding is-sues.
Other sections cover tax incentives, including information on tax-credit and private activity bonds; and broadband loan and grant programs and other federal assistance programs.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12027 Community and Regional Economic Development C-12027.pdf||Jan 28, 2013||C12027||328||$79.95||Add to Cart|