- Increased Department of Defense Role in U.S. Ebola Response -- Click to view this document
- Climate Summit 2014: Warm-Up for 2015 -- Click to view this document
- The "Khorasan Group" in Syria -- Click to view this document
- May States and Localities Hold Aliens Pursuant to Immigration Detainers? -- Click to view this document
- The Endangered Species Act Guide Part 2: Critical Habitat -- Click to view this document
- Treasury’s Actions on Corporate Inversions -- Click to view this document
- When Must Federal Prosecutors Yield to State Ethics Rules? -- Click to view this document
Community and Regional Economic Development: A Compendium
This 300+ page Compendium leads off with a section focusing on community development block grants, covering the Neighborhood Stabilization Program designed to assist communities affected by foreclosures, and grants to assist with disaster relief and recovery, as well as background information and funding is-sues.
Other sections cover tax incentives, including information on tax-credit and private activity bonds; and broadband loan and grant programs and other federal assistance programs.
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||C-12027 Community and Regional Economic Development C-12027.pdf||Jan 28, 2013||C12027||328||$79.95||ADD TO CART|