- Small Business: Access to Capital and Job Creation -- Click to view this document
- EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Manufacturing in International Perspective -- Click to view this document
- Federal Labor Relations Statutes: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Table Egg Production and Hen Welfare: Agreement and Legislative Proposals -- Click to view this document
- Countering Violent Extremism in the United States -- Click to view this document
- Whether Logging Road Runoff Requires a Clean Water Act Permit: Decker v. Northwest Environmental Defense Center -- Click to view this document
- Women in the United States Congress, 1917-2014: Biographical and Committee Assignment Information, and Listings by State and Congress -- Click to view this document
- Research Tax Credit: Current Law and Policy Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- PILT (Payments in Lieu of Taxes): Somewhat Simplified -- Click to view this document
Community and Regional Economic Development: A Compendium
This 300+ page Compendium leads off with a section focusing on community development block grants, covering the Neighborhood Stabilization Program designed to assist communities affected by foreclosures, and grants to assist with disaster relief and recovery, as well as background information and funding is-sues.
Other sections cover tax incentives, including information on tax-credit and private activity bonds; and broadband loan and grant programs and other federal assistance programs.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12027 Community and Regional Economic Development C-12027.pdf||Jan 28, 2013||C12027||328||$79.95||Add to Cart|