- Small Business Administration 7(a) Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- Changes in the Arctic: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration 504/CDC Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- U.S.-Taiwan Relationship: Overview of Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Crude Oil Production and Natural Gas Production in Federal and Non-Federal Areas -- Click to view this document
- Federal Health Centers -- Click to view this document
- Cybersecurity: Authoritative Reports and Resources, by Topic -- Click to view this document
- SBA Assistance to Small Business Startups: Client Experiences and Program Impact -- Click to view this document
- Expired and Expiring Temporary Tax Provisions ("Tax Extenders") -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration Trade and Export Promotion Programs -- Click to view this document
- The Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC): An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Community Services Block Grants (CSBG): Background and Funding -- Click to view this document
- Russian Political, Economic, and Security Issues and U.S. Interests -- Click to view this document
Emergency Management: A Compendium
This Compendium provides details on the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) for disaster response, recovery, and mitigation projects. It discusses the role of the United States Fire Administration. A section on nuclear power plants point to their vulnerabilities. The Emergency Planning and Community Right-to-Know Act and the major regulatory programs that mandate reporting by industrial facilities of releases of potentially hazardous chemicals to the environment, as well as local planning to respond in the event of significant releases are summarized. The traditional funding for major disaster declarations, both through annual requested amounts and through supplemental appropriations to meet greater than anticipated costs. Also explained are the workings of the President’s Disaster Relief Fund, a “no-year” fund that finances spending under the Robert T. Stafford Disaster Relief and Emergency Assistance Act (P.L. 93-288).
Project Bioshield (P.L. 108-276), which provides the federal government with new authorities related to the development, procurement, and use of medical countermeasures against chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear terrorism agents, is outlined.
The agricultural sector is not exempt from disaster and this Compendium provides an overview of the current U.S. Department of Agriculture disaster assistance programs -- federal crop insurance, noninsured crop disaster assistance, and emergency disaster loans.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12013 Emergency Management C-12013.pdf||Jan 22, 2013||C12013||178||$59.95||Add to Cart|