- Legislation Proposed to Implement the U.S.- Mexico Transboundary Hydrocarbons Agreement -- Click to view this document
- Current Debates over Exchange Rates: Overview and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Spectrum Policy: Provisions in the 2012 Spectrum Act -- Click to view this document
- Nigeria: Current Issues and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Iran Sanctions -- Click to view this document
Family Planning and Abortion: A Compendium
A number of issues relating to abortion, birth control, family planning, and related issues have received – and will likely continue to receive in the foreseeable future – substantial attention from the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of federal and state governments.
This Compendium and its periodic updates is designed to provide continuing coverage of developments relating to topics such as the Family Planning Program (Title X of the Public Health Service Act); state laws relating to parental involvement; religious institutions’ positions on abortion and contraception; international family planning programs and related U.S. foreign aid for family planning; and more.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12002 Family Planning and Abortion.pdf||Jan 09, 2013||C12002||159||$59.95||Add to Cart|