- Small Business: Access to Capital and Job Creation -- Click to view this document
- EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Manufacturing in International Perspective -- Click to view this document
- Federal Labor Relations Statutes: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Table Egg Production and Hen Welfare: Agreement and Legislative Proposals -- Click to view this document
- Countering Violent Extremism in the United States -- Click to view this document
- Whether Logging Road Runoff Requires a Clean Water Act Permit: Decker v. Northwest Environmental Defense Center -- Click to view this document
- Women in the United States Congress, 1917-2014: Biographical and Committee Assignment Information, and Listings by State and Congress -- Click to view this document
- Research Tax Credit: Current Law and Policy Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- PILT (Payments in Lieu of Taxes): Somewhat Simplified -- Click to view this document
Family Planning and Abortion: A Compendium
A number of issues relating to abortion, birth control, family planning, and related issues have received – and will likely continue to receive in the foreseeable future – substantial attention from the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of federal and state governments.
This Compendium and its periodic updates is designed to provide continuing coverage of developments relating to topics such as the Family Planning Program (Title X of the Public Health Service Act); state laws relating to parental involvement; religious institutions’ positions on abortion and contraception; international family planning programs and related U.S. foreign aid for family planning; and more.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12002 Family Planning and Abortion.pdf||Jan 09, 2013||C12002||159||$59.95||Add to Cart|