- The Proposed Equal Rights Amendment: Contemporary Ratification Issues -- Click to view this document
- Selected Legislative Proposals to Reform the Housing Finance System -- Click to view this document
- Regulation of Clinical Tests: In Vitro Diagnostic (IVD) Devices, Laboratory Developed Tests (LDTs), and Genetic Tests -- Click to view this document
- Armed Conflict in Syria:Overview and U.S. Response -- Click to view this document
- Congress\'s Contempt Power and the Enforcement of Congressional Subpoenas: Law, History, Practice, and Procedure -- Click to view this document
- Intellectual Property Rights and International Trade -- Click to view this document
- Indian Gaming Regulatory Act (IGRA): Gaming on Newly Acquired Lands -- Click to view this document
- Military Uniform Procurement: Questions and Answers -- Click to view this document
- Navy Ford (CVN-78) Class Aircraft Carrier Program: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- The Help America Vote Act and Election Administration: Overview and Issues -- Click to view this document
Family Planning and Abortion: A Compendium
A number of issues relating to abortion, birth control, family planning, and related issues have received – and will likely continue to receive in the foreseeable future – substantial attention from the Executive, Legislative, and Judicial branches of federal and state governments.
This Compendium and its periodic updates is designed to provide continuing coverage of developments relating to topics such as the Family Planning Program (Title X of the Public Health Service Act); state laws relating to parental involvement; religious institutions’ positions on abortion and contraception; international family planning programs and related U.S. foreign aid for family planning; and more.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12002 Family Planning and Abortion.pdf||Jan 09, 2013||C12002||159||$59.95||Add to Cart|