- Budget Reconciliation Process: Timing of Committee Responses to Reconciliation Directives -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration 504/CDC Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- Armed Career Criminal Act (18 U.S.C. 924(e)): An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Renewable Energy Programs and the Farm Bill: Status and Issues -- Click to view this document
- Mandatory Minimum Sentencing: Federal Aggravated Identity Theft -- Click to view this document
Privacy and Data Security: A Compendium
This Compendium provides an extensive overview of federal statutes governing wiretapping and electronic eavesdropping. Online advertising as it relates to privacy law is examined including a detailed review of the advertising industry in the digital age. The growing threat of at-risk customer financial risk is emphasized.
Spyware, the not only annoying but often exceedingly dangerous invader of computers, is the focus on one section of the Compendium. Another section deals with legal developments relating to the collection, disclosure, and confidentiality of Social Security numbers. A separate section concerns itself with compulsory DNA collection. The Compendium is rounded out with a discussion of the ever-present threat of identity theft.
Updated February 4, 2013
THE DOCUMENT INCLUDES FOLLOWING FILES:
|#||FILE NAME||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||PRICE|
|1||C-12016 Privacy and Data Security C-12016 (2).pdf||Feb 04, 2013||C12016||332||$79.95||ADD TO CART|