- Legislative Branch: FY2014 Appropriations -- Click to view this document
- Securing U.S. Diplomatic Facilities and Personnel Abroad: Legislative and Executive Branch Initiatives -- Click to view this document
- Unemployment Insurance: Programs and Benefits -- Click to view this document
- Central Asia: Regional Developments and Implications for U.S. Interests -- Click to view this document
- How Measures Are Brought to the Senate Floor: A Brief Introduction -- Click to view this document
Privacy and Data Security: A Compendium
This Compendium provides an extensive overview of federal statutes governing wiretapping and electronic eavesdropping. Online advertising as it relates to privacy law is examined including a detailed review of the advertising industry in the digital age. The growing threat of at-risk customer financial risk is emphasized.
Spyware, the not only annoying but often exceedingly dangerous invader of computers, is the focus on one section of the Compendium. Another section deals with legal developments relating to the collection, disclosure, and confidentiality of Social Security numbers. A separate section concerns itself with compulsory DNA collection. The Compendium is rounded out with a discussion of the ever-present threat of identity theft.
Updated February 4, 2013
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||C-12016 Privacy and Data Security C-12016 (2).pdf||Feb 04, 2013||C12016||332||$79.95||Add to Cart|