today's posted documents
- The U.S. Postal Service: Common Questions About Post Office Closures -- Click to view this document
- Budget Control Act: Potential Impact of Sequestration on Health Reform Spending -- Click to view this document
- The Federal Employees' Compensation Act (FECA): Workers' Compensation for Federal Employees -- Click to view this document
- The First Responder Network and Next- Generation Communications for Public Safety: Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Social Security: The Trust Fund -- Click to view this document
- Heritage Areas: Background, Proposals, and Current Issues -- Click to view this document
Social Security: What Would Happen If the Trust Funds Ran Out?
This report explains what the Social Security trust funds are and how they work. It describes the historical operations of the trust funds and the Social Security trustees' projections of future operations. It explains what could happen if Congress allowed the trust funds to run out. It also analyzes two scenarios that assume Congress waits until the moment of insolvency to act, showing the magnitude of benefit cuts or tax increases needed and how such changes would affect beneficiaries.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||RL33514.pdf||Jun 15, 2012||RL33514||13||$29.95||Add to Cart|