- Bahrain: Reform, Security, and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Latin America and the Caribbean: Fact Sheet on Leaders and Elections -- Click to view this document
- Medicare Part D Prescription Drug Benefit -- Click to view this document
- Access to Broadband Networks: The Net Neutrality Debate -- Click to view this document
- Locate an Agency or Program Within Appropriations Bills -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Management and Technical Assistance Training Programs -- Click to view this document
- Social Security Administration (SSA): Budget Issues -- Click to view this document
- Teacher Quality Issues in the Elementary and Secondary Education Act -- Click to view this document
- Legal Authorities Governing Federal Contracting and Subcontracting with Small Businesses -- Click to view this document
- The National Wild and Scenic Rivers System: A Brief Overview -- Click to view this document
- Tax-Preferred College Savings Plans: An Introduction to 529 Plans -- Click to view this document
- Federal Habeas Corpus: Background & Issues -- Click to view this document
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (ACA): Resources for Frequently Asked Questions -- Click to view this document
- The Army\'s Armored Multi-Purpose Vehicle (AMPV): Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Iran: U.S. Economic Sanctions and the Authority to Lift Restrictions -- Click to view this document
- Implementation of Chemical Facility Anti-Terrorism Standards (CFATS): Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- EPA and the Army Corps\' Proposed Rule to Define "Waters of the United States" -- Click to view this document
- Export-Import Bank: Overview and Reauthorization Issues -- Click to view this document
- Legislation to Facilitate Cybersecurity Information Sharing: Economic Analysis -- Click to view this document
- State Sponsors of Acts of International Terrorism-Legislative Parameters: In Brief -- Click to view this document
- The President\'s Immigration Accountability Executive Action of November 20, 2014: Overview and Issues -- Click to view this document
- Climate Change Adaptation by Federal Agencies: An Analysis of Plans and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- ESEA Reauthorization Proposals in the 114th Congress: Selected Key Issues -- Click to view this document
- Domestic Human Trafficking Legislation in the 114th Congress -- Click to view this document
"Over the years one of the most frequently requested categories of congressional documents at the Pritzker Legal Research Center has been the Congressional Research Service (CRS) research reports. Faculty and students alike find these materials helpful in synthesizing legislative history on complex legislative proposals. Because these materials are considered for “official use” obtaining the CRS research reports has been a time consuming process requiring contacting congressional representatives who in turn track down the report and mail the report. Meeting research deadlines was dependent on the vagaries of the U.S. mail!
The Penny Hill Press service of supplying these reports and bibliographies of available reports has been invaluable in building our library’s collection of these valuable materials. When our law review students or faculty have had tight deadlines to obtain the CRS reports Penny Hill Press staff have been exemplary in sending the library PDF documents of these materials which I could in turn forward electronically to our students and faculty. The staff of Penny Hill Press is wonderful in providing research assistance and timely access to these materials."
Pegeen Bassett, Documents Librarian
University of New Hampshire
"I have purchased CRS Reports from Penny Hill Press for five years in my position as Intellectual Property Librarian and Director of the award winning Intellectual Property Website the IP Mall at www.ipmall.info. Pierce Law offers all CRS Reports relating to intellectual property, commerce, technology and cyberlaw in the IP Mall and in our print collection. Our patrons both local and online find this collection unique and highly valuable. This collection, made available in part by the thoroughness and excellent service of Penny Hill Press, has also resulted in invaluable public relations for the IP Mall.
Penny Hill Press is without equal in historical knowledge of the CRS Reports as well as the ability to acquire these hard to obtain documents. Penny Hill Press's service has always been speedy, thorough and the best value per dollar for unique materials. Penny Hill Press is a great friend to Libraries and the world community by being in the lead of delivering information which members of Congress have repeatedly refused to publish on the Web. Penny Hill Press has been diligent in offering digital versions of older Reports as they become available. So, the service is excellent for historical purposes as well as up to the minute information. Penny Hill Press has been a great information provider and I highly recommend their content - content being gold in this world today."
Jon R. Cavicchi, J.D., LL.M. (I.P.), Assistant Professor &