- Terrorism Risk Insurance: Issue Analysis and Overview of Current Program -- Click to view this document
- Clean Air Issues in the 113th Congress: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Reauthorization Proposals in the 113th Congress: Comparison of Major Features of Current Law and H.R. 803 -- Click to view this document
- Human Rights in China and U.S. Policy: Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection: Trade Facilitation, Enforcement, and Security -- Click to view this document
- Proposed Cuts to Air Traffic Control Towers Under Budget Sequestration: Background and Considerations for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Regulation of Dietary Supplements -- Click to view this document
- Energy and Water Development: FY2014 Appropriations, Preliminary Tables -- Click to view this document
Subscriptions to Congressional Research Report, our monthly mailing, are ideal for corporations, law firms, lobbying firms, associations, libraries, embassies and foreign governments.
Our service has been so valuable that some subscribers have been with us for 27 years when we began providing CRS products.
A password is needed to access PennyHill.com's subscribers area. There, subscribers can obtain past issues of the Congressional Research Report and other handy lists of publications.
New annual subscriptions to Penny Hill Press's monthly Congressional Research Report cost only $399 for U.S. and Canada subscribers, or $479 foreign air mail. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, and a prorata refund will be issued promptly
ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION
To order a subscription, contact Penny Hill Press by phone, fax or e-mail.