- The Debate Over Selected Presidential Assistants and Advisors: Appointment, Accountability, and Congressional Oversight -- Click to view this document
- Comparison of Rights in Military Commission Trials and Trials in Federal Criminal Court -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration Microloan Program -- Click to view this document
- Navy Ohio Replacement (SSBN[X]) Ballistic Missile Submarine Program: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration HUBZone Program -- Click to view this document
- Dominican Republic: Background and U.S. Relations -- Click to view this document
- Multiyear Procurement (MYP) and Block Buy Contracting in Defense Acquisition: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Sugar Program: The Basics -- Click to view this document
- Coast Guard Cutter Procurement: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Lebanon: Background and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Chemical Facility Security: Issues and Options for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- The DHS S&T Directorate: Selected Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
Subscriptions to Congressional Research Report, our monthly mailing, are ideal for corporations, law firms, lobbying firms, associations, libraries, embassies and foreign governments.
Our service has been so valuable that some subscribers have been with us for 27 years when we began providing CRS products.
A password is needed to access PennyHill.com's subscribers area. There, subscribers can obtain past issues of the Congressional Research Report and other handy lists of publications.
New annual subscriptions to Penny Hill Press's monthly Congressional Research Report cost only $399 for U.S. and Canada subscribers, or $479 foreign air mail. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, and a prorata refund will be issued promptly
ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION
To order a subscription, contact Penny Hill Press by phone, fax or e-mail.