- Infrastructure Banks and Debt Finance to Support Surface Transportation Investment -- Click to view this document
- Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda): U.S. and International Response to Philippines Disaster -- Click to view this document
- Iran: U.S. Economic Sanctions and the Authority to Lift Restrictions -- Click to view this document
- U.S.-Mexico Water Sharing: Background and Recent Developments -- Click to view this document
- Mexico\'s Oil and Gas Sector: Background, Reform Efforts, and Implications for the United States -- Click to view this document
- Cancellation of Nongroup Health Insurance Policies -- Click to view this document
- Water Infrastructure Financing: Proposals to Create a Water Infrastructure Finance and Innovation Act (WIFIA) Program -- Click to view this document
- Length of Time from Nomination to Confirmation for U.S. Circuit and District Court Nominees: Overview and Policy Options to Shorten the Process -- Click to view this document
- Social Security Disability Insurance (DI) Trust Fund: Background and Solvency Issues -- Click to view this document
- Immigration Legislation and Issues in the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
Subscriptions to Congressional Research Report, our monthly mailing, are ideal for corporations, law firms, lobbying firms, associations, libraries, embassies and foreign governments.
Our service has been so valuable that some subscribers have been with us for 27 years when we began providing CRS products.
A password is needed to access PennyHill.com's subscribers area. There, subscribers can obtain past issues of the Congressional Research Report and other handy lists of publications.
New annual subscriptions to Penny Hill Press's monthly Congressional Research Report cost only $399 for U.S. and Canada subscribers, or $479 foreign air mail. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, and a prorata refund will be issued promptly
ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION
To order a subscription, contact Penny Hill Press by phone, fax or e-mail.