- The Education Sciences Reform Act -- Click to view this document
- Disclosure of FISA Opinions-Select Legal Issues -- Click to view this document
- FY2014 Continuing Resolutions: Overview of Components -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Nuclear Weapon "Pit" Production Options for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Drought in the United States: Causes and Current Understanding -- Click to view this document
- Emergency Water Assistance During Drought: Federal Non-Agricultural Programs -- Click to view this document
- Israel: Background and U.S. Relations -- Click to view this document
- Offender Reentry: Correctional Statistics, Reintegration into the Community, and Recidivism -- Click to view this document
- Vulnerable Youth: Federal Mentoring Programs and Issues -- Click to view this document
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE): Issues for U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Afghanistan: Politics, Elections, and Government Performance -- Click to view this document
- The National Directory of New Hires -- Click to view this document
Subscriptions to Congressional Research Report, our monthly mailing, are ideal for corporations, law firms, lobbying firms, associations, libraries, embassies and foreign governments.
Our service has been so valuable that some subscribers have been with us for 27 years when we began providing CRS products.
A password is needed to access PennyHill.com's subscribers area. There, subscribers can obtain past issues of the Congressional Research Report and other handy lists of publications.
New annual subscriptions to Penny Hill Press's monthly Congressional Research Report cost only $399 for U.S. and Canada subscribers, or $479 foreign air mail. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, and a prorata refund will be issued promptly
ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION
To order a subscription, contact Penny Hill Press by phone, fax or e-mail.