- Small Business: Access to Capital and Job Creation -- Click to view this document
- EPA Regulation of Greenhouse Gases: Congressional Responses and Options -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Manufacturing in International Perspective -- Click to view this document
- Federal Labor Relations Statutes: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Table Egg Production and Hen Welfare: Agreement and Legislative Proposals -- Click to view this document
- Countering Violent Extremism in the United States -- Click to view this document
- Whether Logging Road Runoff Requires a Clean Water Act Permit: Decker v. Northwest Environmental Defense Center -- Click to view this document
- Women in the United States Congress, 1917-2014: Biographical and Committee Assignment Information, and Listings by State and Congress -- Click to view this document
- Research Tax Credit: Current Law and Policy Issues for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- PILT (Payments in Lieu of Taxes): Somewhat Simplified -- Click to view this document
Subscriptions to Congressional Research Report, our monthly mailing, are ideal for corporations, law firms, lobbying firms, associations, libraries, embassies and foreign governments.
Our service has been so valuable that some subscribers have been with us for 27 years when we began providing CRS products.
A password is needed to access PennyHill.com's subscribers area. There, subscribers can obtain past issues of the Congressional Research Report and other handy lists of publications.
New annual subscriptions to Penny Hill Press's monthly Congressional Research Report cost only $399 for U.S. and Canada subscribers, or $479 foreign air mail. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, and a prorata refund will be issued promptly
ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION
To order a subscription, contact Penny Hill Press by phone, fax or e-mail.