- Asian Pacific Americans in the United States Congress -- Click to view this document
- Congressional Liaison Offices of Selected Federal Agencies -- Click to view this document
- House Committee Party Ratios: 98th-113th Congresses -- Click to view this document
- Financial Market Supervision: Canada's Perspective -- Click to view this document
- Sage Grouse and the Endangered Species Act (ESA) -- Click to view this document
- Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Discrimination in Employment: A Legal Analysis of the Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) -- Click to view this document
- The Workforce Investment Act and the One-Stop Delivery System -- Click to view this document
- EPA Regulations: Too Much, Too Little, or On Track? -- Click to view this document
- Keystone XL Pipeline Project: Key Issues -- Click to view this document
- Central America Regional Security Initiative: Background and Policy Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- State Taxation of Internet Transactions -- Click to view this document
- Federal Assistance for Wildfire Response and Recovery -- Click to view this document
- The U.S. Export Control System and the President's Reform Initiative -- Click to view this document
Subscriptions to Congressional Research Report, our monthly mailing, are ideal for corporations, law firms, lobbying firms, associations, libraries, embassies and foreign governments.
Our service has been so valuable that some subscribers have been with us for 27 years when we began providing CRS products.
A password is needed to access PennyHill.com's subscribers area. There, subscribers can obtain past issues of the Congressional Research Report and other handy lists of publications.
New annual subscriptions to Penny Hill Press's monthly Congressional Research Report cost only $399 for U.S. and Canada subscribers, or $479 foreign air mail. Visa, MasterCard and American Express accepted.
Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, for any reason, and a prorata refund will be issued promptly
ORDER A SUBSCRIPTION
To order a subscription, contact Penny Hill Press by phone, fax or e-mail.