- U.S.-China Relations: Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- FBI Director: Appointment and Tenure -- Click to view this document
- Legislative Branch Agency Appointments: History, Processes, and Recent Proposals -- Click to view this document
- Recess Appointments Made by President Barack Obama -- Click to view this document
- Legislative Options for Financing Water Infrastructure -- Click to view this document
- Offender Reentry: Correctional Statistics, Reintegration into the Community, and Recidivism -- Click to view this document
- Coast Guard Polar Icebreaker Modernization: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Franking Privilege: An Analysis of Member Mass Mailings in the House, 1997-2012 -- Click to view this document
- Iraq: Politics, Governance, and Human Rights -- Click to view this document
- Moldova: Background and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles - Benefits to the Warfighter -- Click to view this document
- Uninhabited combat aerial vehicles in 2015: providing utility across the spectrum -- Click to view this document
- TASK FORCE REPORT: Resilient Military Systems and the Advanced Cyber Threat -- Click to view this document
- Progress in Advanced Spectral Analysis of Radioxenon -- Click to view this document
- Munitions Detection Using Unmanned Underwater Vehicles Equipped with Advanced Sensors -- Click to view this document
- Medium and High Altitude Unmanned Aircraft System Acquisition: An Efficiency Study of Magnitude and Capability -- Click to view this document
- Flying Green: Environmental Advances in General Aviation -- Click to view this document
- Buy, Build, or Steal: China’s Quest for Advanced Military Aviation Technologies -- Click to view this document
- Advanced Space Based Detectors -- Click to view this document
|About CRS Reports|
Penny Hill Press is the only private supplier of all Congressional Research Service (CRS) publications and makes them available individually and by subscription.
A 675-person, $107 million-per-year "think tank," the CRS works exclusively for Members and committees of the United States Congress. An arm of the Library of Congress, the agency is renowned for its non-partisanship and its in-depth analysis of issues. Its reports also provide valuable insight into how Congress makes decisions and are excellent sources for determining legislative intent.
However, by long tradition and congressional rules, the CRS does not distribute its reports to the public. It does not even have a publicly accessible Web site.
As a result, CRS reports are among the most elusive and coveted information products in Washington. The agency produces or updates more than 3,000 studies and other publications each year.
Penny Hill Press has all CRS documents issued since 1995, as well as most documents issued during 1993 and 1994, and some issued prior to 1993. Our collection is kept up-to-date at least weekly.
If it is a just-released document, we may have it in a stack awaiting processing into our database. If not, we will tell you when our next batch of documents will be coming in. Remember, our collection is up-to-date weekly. If it is a pre-1993 document, or otherwise unavailable in our collection, we will attempt to obtain it for you within one week of your request.