- How Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Typically Handle Requests to Create Oil, Gas, or Mineral Leases on Residential Properties -- Click to view this document
- U.S. Textile Manufacturing and the Trans-Pacific Partnership Negotiations -- Click to view this document
- The 2013 Cybersecurity Executive Order: Overview and Considerations for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Ozone Air Quality Standards: EPA\'s 2013-2015 Revision -- Click to view this document
- The Federal Communications Commission: Current Structure and Its Role in the Changing Telecommunications Landscape -- Click to view this document
- Navy Force Structure and Shipbuilding Plans: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Community Services Block Grants (CSBG): Background and Funding -- Click to view this document
- Afghanistan: Politics, Elections, and Government Performance -- Click to view this document
- The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act: (FERPA) A Legal Overview -- Click to view this document
- Hearing on the Federal and State Partnership for Environmental Protection Act of 2013, the Reducing Excessive Deadline Obligations Act of 2013, and the Federal Facility Accountability Act of 2013 -- Click to view this document
|About CRS Reports|
Penny Hill Press is the only private supplier of all Congressional Research Service (CRS) reports and makes them available individually and by subscription.
A 675-person, $107 million-per-year "think tank," the CRS works exclusively for Members and committees of the United States Congress. An arm of the Library of Congress, the agency is renowned for its non-partisanship and its in-depth analysis of issues. Its reports also provide valuable insight into how Congress makes decisions and are excellent sources for determining legislative intent.
However, by long tradition and congressional rules, the CRS does not distribute its reports to the public. It does not even have a publicly accessible Web site.
As a result, CRS reports are among the most elusive and coveted information products in Washington. The agency produces or updates more than 3,000 studies and other publications each year.
Penny Hill Press has all CRS reports issued since 1995, as well as most documents issued during 1993 and 1994, and some issued prior to 1993. Our collection is kept up-to-date at least weekly.
If it is a just-released report, we may have it in a stack awaiting processing into our database. If not, we will tell you when our next batch of documents will be coming in. Remember, our collection is up-to-date weekly. If it is a pre-1993 report, or otherwise unavailable in our collection, we will attempt to obtain it for you within one week of your request.