- The Debate Over Selected Presidential Assistants and Advisors: Appointment, Accountability, and Congressional Oversight -- Click to view this document
- Comparison of Rights in Military Commission Trials and Trials in Federal Criminal Court -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration Microloan Program -- Click to view this document
- Navy Ohio Replacement (SSBN[X]) Ballistic Missile Submarine Program: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration HUBZone Program -- Click to view this document
- Dominican Republic: Background and U.S. Relations -- Click to view this document
- Multiyear Procurement (MYP) and Block Buy Contracting in Defense Acquisition: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Sugar Program: The Basics -- Click to view this document
- Coast Guard Cutter Procurement: Background and Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
- Lebanon: Background and U.S. Policy -- Click to view this document
- Chemical Facility Security: Issues and Options for the 113th Congress -- Click to view this document
- The DHS S&T Directorate: Selected Issues for Congress -- Click to view this document
|About CRS Reports|
Penny Hill Press is the only private supplier of all Congressional Research Service (CRS) reports and makes them available individually and by subscription.
A 675-person, $107 million-per-year "think tank," the CRS works exclusively for Members and committees of the United States Congress. An arm of the Library of Congress, the agency is renowned for its non-partisanship and its in-depth analysis of issues. Its reports also provide valuable insight into how Congress makes decisions and are excellent sources for determining legislative intent.
However, by long tradition and congressional rules, the CRS does not distribute its reports to the public. It does not even have a publicly accessible Web site.
As a result, CRS reports are among the most elusive and coveted information products in Washington. The agency produces or updates more than 3,000 studies and other publications each year.
Penny Hill Press has all CRS reports issued since 1995, as well as most documents issued during 1993 and 1994, and some issued prior to 1993. Our collection is kept up-to-date at least weekly.
If it is a just-released report, we may have it in a stack awaiting processing into our database. If not, we will tell you when our next batch of documents will be coming in. Remember, our collection is up-to-date weekly. If it is a pre-1993 report, or otherwise unavailable in our collection, we will attempt to obtain it for you within one week of your request.