- Budget Reconciliation Process: Timing of Committee Responses to Reconciliation Directives -- Click to view this document
- Small Business Administration 504/CDC Loan Guaranty Program -- Click to view this document
- Armed Career Criminal Act (18 U.S.C. 924(e)): An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Renewable Energy Programs and the Farm Bill: Status and Issues -- Click to view this document
- Mandatory Minimum Sentencing: Federal Aggravated Identity Theft -- Click to view this document
|Welcome To Penny Hill Press|
Penny Hill Press offers same-day delivery of all publications of the Congressional Research Service (CRS), the 675-person, $107 million-per-year non-partisan public policy research arm that works exclusively for Members and committees of the United States Congress. This team includes policy analysts, attorneys, information professionals, and experts in a wide range of disciplines – from law, economics and foreign affairs to defense and homeland security, public administration, education, health care, immigration, energy, environmental protection, science, and technology. Through the services of Penny Hill Press, this prestigious collection of specialists and analysts become available to you and your firm.