today's posted documents
- Cuba: U.S. Restrictions on Travel and Remittances -- Click to view this document
- Assistance to Firefighters Program: Distribution of Fire Grant Funding -- Click to view this document
- Recess Appointments: A Legal Overview -- Click to view this document
- Staffing for Adequate Fire and Emergency Response: The SAFER Grant Program -- Click to view this document
- Child Support Enforcement Program Incentive Payments: Background and Policy Issues -- Click to view this document
- Trends in Discretionary Spending -- Click to view this document
- United States Fire Administration: An Overview -- Click to view this document
- Broadband Deployment: Legal Issues for the Siting of Wireless Communications Facilities and Amendments to the Pole Attachment Rule -- Click to view this document
Social Security: What Would Happen If the Trust Funds Ran Out?
This report explains what the Social Security trust funds are and how they work. It describes the historical operations of the trust funds and the Social Security trustees' projections of future operations. It explains what could happen if Congress allowed the trust funds to run out. It also analyzes two scenarios that assume Congress waits until the moment of insolvency to act, showing the magnitude of benefit cuts or tax increases needed and how such changes would affect beneficiaries.
This package includes following files:
|#||File Name||Document Date||Order ID:||Number of Pages||Price|
|1||RL33514.pdf||Jun 15, 2012||RL33514||13||$29.95||Add to Cart|